Admissions and Withdrawal
The Management reserves the right to determine the criteria required for a child to be admitted in the school, however no discrimination will be made on the basis of religion , caste or social status a child will be admitted in as long as he / she shows physical and mental health and fitness.
Prospectus and admission forms are available in the school office from 15th of February to 15th of March from 9.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. at the payment of rupees 100/- ( one hundred only).admission form can also be downloaded from the school website.
U.K.G – 4.5 – 5.5 years
Class-I – 5.5 – 6.5 years
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION
- Two coloured passport size photographs of the applicant / candidate.
- A family photo of the applicant / candidate in the middle with father, mother, brothers and sisters only (size5x7)
- Attested Photo copy of the birth certificate from municipality / panchayat / hospital, attested by a gazetted officer.
- Photocopy of the mark sheet of the previous class, attested by a gazetted officer.
- Original mark sheet of the previous class.
- Original Transfer certificate (T.C.) from the previous school.
- Address proof ( ID / Ration card / Electricity bill)
- Adhar card of the parents and the applicant.
- Health Certificate of the applicant.
OTHER CRITERIAS FOR ADMISSION
- The Management reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason.
- The candidates, who have been rejected in the first round of admission, are not eligible to apply for the second time in the
- Incorrect Information of false certificate will automatically disqualify a candidate from getting admission.
- The school does not accept any type of donation for admission in the school.
- The Management has absolute freedom in the choice of candidates for admission.
- Fees once deposited will not be refunded.
- The applicant along with his / her parents will be called for a short verification session with the admission Committee on the given date at the time of registration.
- Parents are requested to please check schedule on the school notice board time to time.
- The Management reserves 25% seats for Christian Students, employees of the school, employees of the defense force and for transfer cases.
A Month’s notice is required before the withdrawal of a pupil or a month’s fee will be charged. No transfer certificate will be issued until all school dues are paid.