- No pupil will be called to answer phone calls during class hours.
- No collection for any purpose, whatsoever, is to be started without the previous permission of the Principal.
- No donations are accepted in connection with admission. Any offer of donation in whatever form will disqualify the student for admission.
- Parents may engage the teachers of the institution for private tuitions only after the permission of the principal is obtained.
- Students must take part in all the school co—curricular activities, be they regular or occasional eg. dramatics, display, excursion etc.
- Students are expected to speak in only English in the school premises.
- A notice of ten days must be given for any certificate or document from the school office.