St. Mary’s Tradition
In our school we take pride in the following:
- To be always friendly with one another in and out of school.
- To avoid vulgarity in our talk and behavior.
- To accept whatever work is assigned to us as our rightful share.
- To rise when Principal, any Sister, Teacher or Visitor enters or passes through any room in which we happen to be.
- To respect the beauty of the school premises and to report any damage which we may observe.
- To avoid littering the class room and school premises, to pick up any such papers dropped by others.
- To learn and observe good manners at table and elsewhere.